When you subscribe the instructor will contact you with course online links please allow 24 hours.
Are you in an area where you do not have access to a Wing Chun school but would love to learn real Ip Man Wing Chun. Well YOU have come to the right place, I am not a salesman so you will not get a sales pitch. I teach Wing Chun both in a school of my own and online here…
What do I know about distance learning? I live in a county where there was no wing chun, I started way back in 2004 looking for a way to learn it, I thought about going to near by counties but that was not really an option because of my job.
I had learned other martial arts from visually repeating what I would see and I thought I could do it with DVD’s so I went out and bought some. Seriously that does not work, you can’t learn wing chun on your own, I know, I tried it.
IF YOU ARE SELF-MOTIVATED then there is a possibility that distance learning might work for you.
So “I have” lived the distance learning experience so “I know” what you people need to learn it effectively, “you can” learn wing chun via distance learning if you are self-motivated and you are willing to go the extra yard and put the work in.
- You get a study guide to help you structure your training.
- Every two weeks your account will automatically show you a new lesson.
- The lessons will vary in length and should be considered a supplement to your training.
- You can ask questions via email anytime you need help.
- Armed with a visual performance of your skills I can grade your skill level.
- Your grade will be recognised as if you were here locally training.
- You can, and I would prefer you do, send me regular videos of the things you have been training
- If you happen to be visiting my area then as a member you can come and train for free at the general weekly lessons.